Home :: Acne & blackheads home remedies
Acne & Blackheads Home Remedies - Treat Your Skin By These Proven Home Remedies
Remove of Acne scar, Pimples and blackheads by these homemade remedies.
- Please check if you have any allergies or sensitivity with some ingredients; such as glycerin, lemons, orange, garlic, papaya, eggs, etc.
- Grind nutmeg with milk and apply on affected area. This works as a magic. Acne should disappear without leaving a mark.
Women get concerned if they have acne, pimples on their face. The situation may be caused by hormonal changes at puberty, wrong food habits and improper skin care.Use a natural antibacterial, non-oily face wash such as those containing tea tree oil or a clay mask containing echinacea. Don't use oily cosmetics. Zinc, Vitamin A, B & E, echinacea, thyme, and tea tree oil can cure acne. Do not use any facial cream or other products containing socetyl stearate, isopropyl isostearate, isopropyl palmitate, isopropyl myristate & sodium chloride. They can cause acne.
Following are excellent and wonderful home treatment of acne or pimple scars.
- Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the acne before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.
- Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around acne.
- Rub fresh garlic on and around acne. Acne will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
- Mix 1 tsp's groundnut oil with 1 tsp fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne.
- Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, & other skin infections.
- Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mix mixed with fresh lime juice, and apply on acne. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots.
- Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 10-15 minutes and washed with warm water. This will prevent pimples, blackheads, and wrinkles.
- Mix groundnut oil with an equal amount of fresh lime juice and apply on face. leave for 10-15 minutes and wash. It may be applied daily to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples.
- Apply juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) on swelling acne.
- Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for acne, blackheads, and cracked skin.
- Mix lime juice and rose water in equal portions. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on pimples and kept up to 1 hour, then wash.
- Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomegranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over boils, acne, blackheads and whiteheads.
- Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, acne scar, blackheads, whiteheads , etc.
- Make a paste of sandalwood with rose water. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
- Apply a paste of ground seasame seeds with water as poultice for inflammation of the skin due to allergies, skin rashes, and acne scar.
- Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek (methi) leaves in water over the face every night and washed with warm water in the morning for preventing acne scar, blackheads, whiteheads, dryness, and wrinkles.
- Apply a decoction on the face, made by boiling 1 teaspoon fenugreek (dana methi, methi) seeds in 1 liter water for a few of minutes for preventing acne, blackheads, dryness, and wrinkles.
- Make a paste of ground orange peel with water. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste of salt in vinegar. Rub it on the acne scar. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste of turmeric powder in mint juice. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Make a paste of neem leaves with turmeric powder. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- Large pores on facial skin can be treated with paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor) dal. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day.
- This is an excellent and wonderful remedy to get rid of acne scars. Make a sandalwood paste with rose water and apply on the scars. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day.
- Rub ice cubes on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.
- Apply cucumber juice on the face. Wash it off after 15 minutes. It will tighten the pores.
- Cut the tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores and blackheads.
This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
Aussie Tea Tree Treatment For Remove Acne Scar
Tea tree oil is an elixer to the gods of the bush in rural Australia. Aboriginal people use it for practically everything related to skin, but because it's antiseptic , anagesic,and anti-inflammatory, it will send your pimples packing.
- Mix the tea tree oil into the milk or water.
- Swab on your face with cotton.
- Rinse off after 5 to 10 minutes.
You can also use Q-tip to swab this mixture directly on blemishes.
Our Recommendation For Acne Cure
Acne Free in 3 Days: All Natural Cure for stopping acne in 3 days!
This treatment is also good for removal of blackhead and whitehead.
You might also be interested in :
Acne Cure Products
How to get rid of blackheads ?
Blemishes home remedies
Back to skin disorder section