Home :: Anti wrinkle cream
Anti wrinkle Cream - Natural Homemade Anti Wrinkle Cream
Shea Butter and Honey Anti wrinkle Cream
The healing properties of shea butter, or karite butter, have been used in skin care for centuries in central Africa. Shea butter has a gentle but effective moisturizing action, and is suitable for sensitive and dry skin that is prone to wrinkles. Combined with the healing properties of honey, this cream is a valuable cosmetic, you will come to rely on to soften and soothe your skin.
what's in it? - ingredients in anti wrinkle cream.
2 tsp (7 gm) yellow beeswax
3 tsp (15 ml) linden flower water
1 tsp (5 ml) warmed liquid honey
3 tsp (15 gm) shea butter
3 tsp (15 ml) almond oil
2 tsp (10 ml) wheat germ oil
2 drops myrrh
3 drops jasmine
how's it made?
- Melt the beeswax in a bowl placed in a baking tray of hot water over a gentle heat.
- Heat the linden flower water and honey in another bowl alongside the melting beeswax.
- Once the beeswax has melted, add the shea butter, stirring constantly until it is melted. Then add the almond and wheat germ oils, beating the mixture steadily to ensure all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- 0nce the contents of both bowls are the same temperature (warmed through but not simmering) add the linden flower water and honey, drop by drop, into the oils. Beat steadily. An assistant can be useful at this stage, or you can even use an electric beater if you have one with a very low setting.
- When all the linden flower water and honey ha,'e been beaten into the oils, remove from the heat, stirring until the mixture has cooled. Then add the essential oils, mixing them in thoroughly, and then pour into glass jars. Put the lids on once the cream is quite cool, label the jars, and the cream is ready to use.
Banana can be used as natural homemade anti wrinkle cream.
- Banana is wonderful as an anti-wrinkle treatment. Mash 1/4 banana until very creamy. Spread all over face and leave for 15-20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water followed by a dash of cold. Gently pat dry.
Back to skin care section