Home :: Eyebrows Threading
Eyebrows Threading - What is Eyebrow Threading, Eyebrows Salon Threading Techniques
What is Eyebrow threading ?
Eyebrow threading is a Chinese technique. The eyelid is stretched to make the hair removal easy. Hold one end of the thread in the mouth, form a loop with the right hand and hold the long end of the thread with the left hand. The loop is paced on the hair and tightened with both hands, thus pulling out hair from the roots. Lower area of the eyebrow is threaded first then the centre and upper section of the eyebrows are completed.
After shaping the eyebrows, wipe off your face with dry cotton to remove superfluous hair fallen on the skin. Apply astringent to reduce the redness of the skin.
Tips for eyebrow threading
There are no hard and fast rules about shaping the very fine hair above the eyebrows. It is a personal choice. If you clean the area above your eyebrows you get an absolutely neat look and if you don't, your eyebrows will look more natural. Before and after shaping eyebrows, gently massage the area with an ice cube wrapped in a plastic pouch or bag. This will reduce discomfort and normalize the skin immediately.
How often do I have to do threading my eyebrows ?
Eyebrows threading is done in usually every 2-3 weeks.
Benefits of Eyebrow Threading
- Eyebrow threading is the best method to shape your eyebrows in compraise to other methods.
- Eyebrow threading is less expensive method in compare to other methods.
- Eyebrow threading is highly recommended and an excellent option for those who use Retin-A, Accutane, an d similar products.
- Eyebrow threading is a traditional way of removing eyebrow hair without the pain of using tweezers.
Application of Eyebrows makeup
After shaping eyebrows, brush them in the desired shape and use an eyebrow pencil wherever it is necessary. An eyebrow pencil has the following uses:
- Eyebrow pencils helps to define the exact shape of eyebrows in general.
- Where there is no or scanty hair growth, then strokes with an eyebrow pencil.
- Accentuates eyebrows by giving them a defined look.
- Helps in giving a longer appearance to small and short eyebrows.
- If the eyebrow arch is very high fill the lower area with eyebrow pencil strokes and remove a few hair from the upper section of the brow.
- When the arch is low, hair should be removed from under the eyebrows and the upper area should be outlined with the eyebrow pencil.
- An eyebrow brush is used to soften eyebrow pencil lines to make them appear, natural gaps can be filled in with hair like sweeping.
Related information on eyebrows
Back to Eyebrows Section