Home :: Eyebrows Waxing
You have to be very careful while shaping eyebrows by waxing method since it is a very sensitive area. Waxing is a quick and relatively easy alternative to plucking your eyebrows. Although it is generally best to get eyebrows waxed professionally it can be expensive - up to around $15 as a general rule, although salons do differ. If you have a tighter budget, or if you are feeling fairly brave.
Here are some simple steps for you to try at home..
- First the lower section of eyebrow, then the upper area and finally the centre of the eyebrow's hair are removed.
- Very little wax is applied at the time and a small strip is placed on the wax and pulled against or even in the direction of the hair growth.
- You don’t need to use much, and you should not let the wax dry.
- Never wax above the eyebrow, only ever shape from below. Waxing from under the brow will widen your eyes and help to get the line even.
- Gently hold the skin taut and pull off the waxing strip.
- Clean eyebrow area with cotton pad soaked in an antiseptic lotion after the eyebrows are shaped.
- Massage the eye skin with cream.
- To give the gorgeous new eyebrow shape emphasis, use an eyebrow pencil or tinted brow shadow to subtly fill in any gaps, and even out the natural color tone.
Back to Eyebrows Section
Cosmetics Home || Beauty & Cosmetics Articles || Contact Us || Cosmetics Shopping
(c)Copyright Bestincosmetics.com All rights reserved.