Home :: Dark Skin Makeup
Makeup Tips For Dark Skin
If you have dark skin then you should try this makeup for better look.
- Foundation and face powder color in tan, sun bronze and peach may be tried. This shades will suit more dark skins.
- Powder - Do not apply too much powder. Also, be sure to blend your makeup so there are no obvious lines.
- Eye Shadow - You'll look best in forest green, medium purple, deep plum, medium blue, slate blue or gunmetal gray shades of eye shadow. Choose one shade only to use at a time and apply it all over eyes, from lash-line to brows.
- Eyeliner - dark, thick eyeliner will make you look overdone and will ruin the rest of your makeup.
- Mascara - Apply one coat of brown/black or black mascara.
- Lipstick - You shine in sheer lip glosses in shades of light brown, bronze or raisin red. The shades should not be too dark or too light. Medium dull shades would look best.
- Blush - Peachiest color blushers work best on dark and dusky complexion, your blusher is not be too pinkish.
Back to makeup section