Home :: Beauty Face Packs
Beauty Face Packs - Homemade Face Packs
Beauty Face Packs are very good as they slough away dead cells and give a glow to the dead and lifeless looking complexion. Take care not to use a scrub when you have angry looking pimples on the face. A Beauty Face Packs can at times aggravate the situation.
To make it easier use the Beauty Face Packs under the category of your skin type. The same with face packs. Use only what is suitable to your skin. Though the homemade packs are very gentle and will not cause any harm, do keep in mind, any allergies you may have
Oily Skin - Beauty Face Packs
- After a bath, and as a base for make-up use some diluted lime juice. Dab it on very lightly on the face. Wait for 10 minutes before using foundation or make up.
- Diluted buttermilk is also dabbed on the face and left on the face for 10-15 minutes before any other application.
- 2 tablespoons corn starch, 2 teaspoons margosa leaf juice, 2 teaspoons sandalwood powder and 2-3 drops of olive oil. Mix. Apply with a brush. Let it dry well. Wash with cold water.
- Slice an apple very thinly. Place these on the face and leave for 15 minutes. These soak up extra oil and also helps to close pores.
- 1 egg white with 1 tablespoon honey. Mix both together and apply with a brush. Wash after 7-10 minutes.
- Take 1/2 cup of green gram powder, add 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Add enough water to make a paste. Use it to scrub the face gently. Wash with cold water. Do not use soap after the treatment.
- Take 4 tablespoons mint paste and grind fresh mint leaves, 1/4 cup ripe papaya pulp, 2 teaspoons gram flour and 1/2 limejuice. Mix and apply. Wash after 15 minutes.
Beauty Face Mask for Pimples
2 tablespoons fullers earth
2 tablespoons sandalwood powder
2 drops of garlic juice
1 egg white
Dry Skin - Beauty Face Packs
- 1 teaspoon of cream to which 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice is added. Apply and massage well. Leave for 3-4 minutes. Wash with cold water.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon almond oil, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 teaspoon rose water. Massage into skin. Wipe with moist cotton pads.
- Take 1/2 cup mashed avocado with 1 egg and 2 teaspoons honey. Mix well and apply. Wash after 20 minutes.
- Take 2 teaspoons mayonnaise with 2 teaspoons gram flour, 1 teaspoon wheat flour and 2 teaspoons honey. Mix and apply well.
- Make a paste with 4 tablespoons wheat flour, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon ghee. Apply and leave. When it dries, wash with cold water.
For Normal and Combination Skin - Beauty Face Packs
- 1 mashed peach, 1 mashed plum, 2 teaspoons honey, 1 egg and Mix well and apply. Leave for 1/2 an hour and wash.
- For a normal skin, mix the clay/kaolin, cornflower and oats together with one beaten egg white and floral water. Add 1 drop geranium oil and 1 drop neroli oil. Mix well to form a paste and apply.
- 1 tablespoon curds, 2 drops of honey, and Apply and leave for 20 minutes. Apply on neck for lines also.
You might interest in more homemade beauty products and masks:-
Back to homemade beauty recipes section