Home :: Conditioning Treatment
Corrective Conditioning Treatment
This is mainly a deeper conditioning treatment that softens the hair quickly. You can do it tackle the following conditions:
The purpose of a corrective conditioning treatment is to nourish and condition the hair shaft. The condition, whether chemical or herbal, should be protein rich to work effectively on the hair.
- Very dry hair due to dry scalp conditions.
- A week after the use of any kind of hair dye or tint.
- Roughness due to permanent wave treatment.
- Dryness caused by hair straightening treatment.
- Roughness caused by mishandling of the hair such as excessive use of dryer and too much back combing.
- Swollen (Knotted) hair.
Corrective Conditioning Procedure
- Brush hair for 5 minutes to stimulate the scalp and clear dust and dirt from hair.
- A protein conditioner should be applied now.
- (Protein conditioner ingredients: Castor oil 1-2 teaspoon malt vinegar, olive oil - 1 teaspoon. 2 full eggs or more according to hair length. Mix all the items and apply thoroughly while parting hair in small sections).
- Heat is applied to the head by using heating cap or a scalp steamer to give uniform heat or wrap your head in a hot towel for half an hour.
- Reheat the towel if it gets cold. Heat will activate the absorption of the conditioning elements into the hair-much faster.
- Use mild shampoo to wash hair.
- Towel dry hair to remove excess moisture.
- Dry and style hair.
(Note: If a chemical commercial conditioner is used, manufacturer's instructions should be followed.)
Related information for hair
Back to hair care section